Meet Dr. Kuzmin
Frank Kuzmin, DMD
Dr. Frank Kuzmin has dedicated his career to building a practice where patients receive personalized, comfortable care. A graduate of Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA, Dr. Kuzmin went on to receive his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. After graduation, he continued on with a one-year residency at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown. Prior to joining Torrington Dental Care, Dr. Kuzmin practiced dentistry for several years in a private, Pennsylvania practice. Today, he remains at the forefront of dental technology and techniques by completing yearly continuing education, including advanced training in cosmetic, implant and general dentistry. Dr. Kuzmin maintains his credentials in and is a member in several leading dental associations, including:
- Litchfield County Dental Society
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Pre-Associate Fellow Candidate
- Implant Maxicourse at Rutgers University School of Dental Medicine, Graduate (10-month program)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Diplomat (highest achievement in the ICOI, with only 3% of members at this level)
- Misch International Implant Institute, Surgical Fellow
Dr. Kuzmin is also an active volunteer at the Connecticut Mission of Mercy (MOM). MOM offers free dental clinic treatment to patients that are either uninsured, under-insured or would normally not have access to dental care.
Dr. Kuzmin is married to Joan, and the couple has three children ― Andrew, Carolyn, and Kathleen. Outside of the office, Dr. Kuzmin enjoys golfing, gardening, traveling, and including the family’s basset hound, Walter.